Lewis Frazier, Jr., MD
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Interventional Pain Management
Dr. Lewis Frazier completed his undergraduate studies at Texas A&M, obtained his medical degree from the University of Texas Medical School at San Antonio, and completed his specialty training at the Stanford University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Program, where he was elected chief resident.
He has instructed physicians from around the world on precision spinal diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. He is board certified and a fellow of the American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Honors & Awards:
- Fellow, American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Instructional Faculty, International Spinal Intervention Society, appointed 1999
- Best Doctor List in D Magazine in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Texas Super Doctor Award in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Education & Training:
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Residency: Stanford University (Chief Resident), Palo Alto, California
- Medical Degree: University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas
- Undergraduate Studies: Texas A & M University, College Station, Texas