Bradley Cubitt, MD
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Interventional Pain Management
Dr. Bradley Cubitt is a fellowship-trained interventional pain management specialist, specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. A strong believer in conservative treatment for pain management, Dr. Cubitt is highly trained in interventional pain procedures for musculoskeletal conditions of mainly the spine.
Dr. Cubitt, graduated with a medical degree from St. George’s University School of Medicine in Grenada, West Indies. He completed his internship at the Department of Internal Medicine at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan. The following year, Dr. Cubitt completed his physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at the Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. After residency, Cubitt completed his Interventional Pain and Musculoskeletal Medicine fellowship at Alabama Orthopedic, Spine and Sports Medicine Associates in Birmingham, Alabama.
If you have any questions specific to Dr. Cubitt’s clinic, please call our main line, 972.596.1059 or reach out directly to his clinic coordinator, Jamie Riding at email@example.com.
- Fellowship-trained interventional pain management specialist
Education & Training:
- Pain Medicine Fellowship: Alabama Orthopedic, Spine and Sports Medicine Associates / Birmingham, AL
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Residency: UT Southwestern Medical Center/ Dallas, TX
- Medical Degree: George’s University School of Medicine / Grenada, West Indies
- North American Spine Society
- International Spine Intervention Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation