Trace Alexander, DC, NP-C
Chiropractic Medicine/Family Nurse Practitioner
Dr. Trace Alexander graduated from the Southern University of Health Sciences/Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in Los Angeles, CA. He completed an internship and residency at Glendale Chiropractic Clinic/Cal State Northridge Physical Therapy Department in 1995. In 1996, he was board-certified and licensed to practice chiropractic medicine in the state of Texas. He graduated from Samford University in 2014 and is also a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner.
Dr. Alexander is an approved chiropractor for the NFL Players Association Dallas Chapter and a designated doctor with the Texas Workers Compensation Commission. He has performed more than 1000 professional reviews, expert testimony and independent medical examinations for various organizations over the past ten years. In addition, he has earned numerous certifications in clean needle acupuncture, chiropractic sports medicine, strength and conditioning, clinical nutrition, and more.
- Board Certified, Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board Certified, Texas Medical Board and Texas Board of Nursing
Education & Training:
- Chiropractic Degree: Southern University of Health Sciences/ Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Los Angeles, CA
- Chiropractic Residency: Glendale Chiropractic Clinic, Glendale, CA
- Family Nurse Practitioner Degree: Samford University, Birmingham, AL